Instructions to Authors
Edu Academic Publication invites Thesis/Dissertation/Book/Article related to Computer, Information, Applied Science Electrical, and Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering and their applications in business, industry, and other relevant areas in the following categories:
- Original research articles
- Survey articles
- Review articles
- An extended version of conferences/workshops
- Fast Communications: Short, self-contained articles on research
- Case studies / Case reports
- Ph.D. Thesis
- Technical Notes
- Books ChapterManuscript Preparation
- Manuscripts must be written in standard English.
- All manuscripts should be the author’s original, unpublished work and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Once the article is accepted, the author is assumed to cede copyrights of the paper over to Lambert Publications. If any copyrighted material is used by the author, the author must take permission for the same.
- Each manuscript must include an abstract and a list of keywords.
- A research article consists of the following sections:
e. Literature Review
f. Results and Discussion
- Paper layout/style
Times New Roman font only
b. Title – Font size 24
c. Author Name and Affiliation – Font size 11
d. Page Margins should be as – 0.8 [ALL]
e. Text of Manuscript – Font size 10
f. Length of paper is limited to 10 Pages
g. References section – Font size 8
- Copyright Transfer
Your research paper should accompany the Copyright form, duly attested by anyone of the author. Submit manuscripts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment mode for Indian Authors
- From your own Internet Banking (through NEFT/IMPS)
- Pay by Cash from your nearest bank
- Using payment gateway (through Net banking / Debit Card / Credit
Card / e- Wallets / Paytm /