Edu Academic Publication is one of the well-established, scholarly, peer-reviewed open access journals, serving all areas of Computer, Communication, and Applied Science. It publishes original research articles twelve times a year online with efficient international indexing and abstracting services.
Edu Academic Publication invites original research, review papers, short communications, case study or case reports, methodologies or methods, monographs, thesis, project reports, and technical notes. Submit paper at email@example.com
Publication areas are Computer Science, Management, Mathematics, Communication, Electronics, and Applied Science.
- ISSN Online: Applied
- Resource Type: Open Access
- Started Year: 2020
Open Access Statement
Open Access is a publishing model that provides immediate, worldwide access to the full text of research articles without requiring a subscription to the journal. Accordingly, readers are allowed to copy, use, distribute and display the work publicly and to make and distribute derivative works, in any digital medium for any responsible purpose, subject to proper attribution of authorship.
Publish Your Thesis/Dissertation/Book/Article as a Book with ISBN/ISSN
As a Ph.D. scholar or academician, you must have spent an inordinate amount of time by your desk trying to come up with your Ph.D. thesis. Now it is important that you publish your hard work to make it available to students studying that area and also people interested in that subject. In fact, your research may have a wider scope. Besides being a matter of immediate interest to your fellows and students, your research can also receive the attention of a broader audience, if you want.
Why Should You Publish Your Thesis/Dissertation/Book/Article as a Book?
The inclusion of Academic Curriculum: Most successful academic books have their roots in great research work. Broader interest in your research topic may result in the inclusion of a topic in the regular curriculum. When a topic is read widely, it creates more awareness.
2. Preserving Knowledge: Ideally, knowledge outlives the researcher and hence, researchers have a solemn responsibility to preserve the fruit of their lifelong endeavour. And this can be done by turning a thesis into a published book.
3. Documentation: A piece of research is best preserved and used when it becomes available as a book with ISBN. In such case, it can also be referred by colleagues and junior research fellows pursuing the same field. ISBN is a unique number that helps in the listing and tracking of a published book worldwide.
4. Enriches Research Field: Great thinkers have a responsibility for their area of study. Publishing a thesis enriches the specific research area. This also creates an opportunity for the researchers to carry forward their own line of work and in some cases, create a legacy.
5. Research as Inspiration: Many scholars publish their work as a vital clue as well as a source of inspiration to the students of the next generation.
6. Research as a Link to the Future: Some researchers come up with concepts that are unrivaled and unprecedented and most importantly beneficial for the society. But, they themselves could not get on the right course. So, it failed. But, if they would have documented their ideas in a book or so and if that eventually got picked up by someone who could put them in the correct line of action, imagine the enormous good that could come out of it.
7. Research for Recognition: When researchers find something radical or solve an old problem of humanity, they publish their thesis in order to be recorded in the literature as the exponent of that theory. In this case, publishing a book gives the authors scopes to earn the unique right and overwhelming recognition.
What Are The Benefits?
Having looked at the different motivations to publish a thesis as a book, we can now turn our attention to the more personal benefits publishing offers.
1. Adds More Values to Research: It adds credibility to research work. It may sound weird. But it is true. No one knows or even cares to know what a researcher is doing inside the laboratory or study. But, the moment published books start coming, the editors review and the Press covers authors’ interviews, people start getting serious about it and this way researchers influence a wider network of people. Our culture needs more scientists, researchers, and inventors as our role model for some positive influence.
2. ISBN: Allocated by HRD Ministry.
How Can You Do It?
Thesis/Dissertation/Book/Article research is usually published in the form of a journal article. There are a few options to consider when you think of publishing your research.
1. Convert the Entire Thesis/Dissertation/Book/Article into a Book: You can consider this option if your thesis covers a wide area of interest and concern; proves its relevance to a broad audience and propose a solution or alternative.
2. Publish Part of Your Thesis as a Book: This option can be considered if parts of research are ongoing or awaiting results.
3. Contribute to an Edited Book: You can contribute your research article to a book that compiles a number of essays on a similar topic. A well-edited book offers different perspectives of particular research and thus broadens the scope of PhD-based research via collaboration.
To conclude, you can simply publish your dissertation. But converting it into a book will be a rewarding process. Go slowly with it but start positively and work on it regularly. After all, a valuable thesis is worth all the attention. For any kind of further query for your thesis publication email us at firstname.lastname@example.org